Stuart has extensive experience of building databases using Microsoft Access. Microsoft Access is a very sophisticated database developed by Microsoft. Stuart has over 20 years experience of building databases to provide data entry, reporting across a number of sectors. Microsoft Access is free to use for end users and so does not require licenses to be bought for each user. It is also a great tool for combining data from multiple databases to provide the killer management report.
Contact Stuart if you would like help with any of the following:
- How to get started with Microsoft Access.
- Help with building a database using Microsoft Access.
- Best practices with Microsoft Access – coding style, versioning, deploying.
- Review your Microsoft Access database so you can learn and get even better.
- Best techniques with building reports.
- How to pull data from Microsoft Excel and also use Microsoft Excel as a charting tool.
- Anything else not listed!