Stuart has extensive experience of computer programming in VBA. VBA is a computer language that was developed by Microsoft in 1993. It is very easy to learn, however is also extremely useful to perform tasks in Microsoft Office applications such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Access and Microsoft Publisher.
Contact Stuart if you would like help with any of the following:
- How to get started with VBA.
- Help with automating tasks with VBA.
- Best practices with VBA – coding style, versioning.
- Review your VBA code so you can learn and get even better.
- Anything else not listed!